Latest news, Entertainment news, Hot celebrity gist, Lasgidi exclusives, you ought to be wise, oh yes! Financial tips

Thursday 10 April 2014

Olamide Narrates, "I Don't Have Any Beef With Wande Coal, Tony Nwakolo


Famous rapstar, Olamide Adedeji, denied the reports of him having beef with Wande Coal, and Tony Nwakolo his erstwhile manager. According to a chat with Premium Times, Olamide said, he was surprise to read the news on blogs, that 3 days back he spoke with Wande Coal on phone. So this reports he knows nothing of, and can't really tell where is coming from.. He also stated that, in one of his song where he said "they want to Davido me, they want to Wande Coal me was to create awareness, to attach controversy to his carrier and life.

"I didn’t mention picture in my song, and Wande Coal and I don’t have any beef. We were on the phone together like three days ago, so when I saw that report online, I was like – really? Where is this kind of report coming from?
“Wande na my guy and na street boy and he understands wetin I dey try talk. People just want to bring you down; people want to make a scapegoat out of you, that’s what I meant with that line. I did not sub him,” he said.

He also cleared the air on his separation from his manager, Nwakolo.
“Tony Nwakolo no suppose be my manager. If Tony Nwakolo dey manage any artiste, na artiste wey him just wan help. I needed help so badly when Tony Nwakolo came in. I had no manager and Tony Nwakolo came and told I.D Cabasa that he should pick me up and help me.
“No be say Tony na manager, na business man and I’m grateful that he came into my career at that point,” he explained, insisting that the two never fell out at any point.
He, however, confirmed that work was ongoing on his fourth album though it won’t be released this year. He said instead, an album from his YBNL records featuring him and his newly signed artistes, Lil Kesh and Vicktho will be released.


His third album, Baddest Guy Ever Liveth, was released in 2013.
When asked if he would agree that he is currently the hottest guy on the Nigerian music scene, the Stupid Love rapper said, “Olamide cannot be the hottest guy, it is not possible. Olamide is just a cool hardworking young boy, so the word hot isn’t right.
I just pray say make God dey bless me dey go. I’m just grateful to God and my fans. They are so supportive, showing me love despite the fact that I take some crazy risks like dropping new songs after dropping new album. On a good day, dem suppose just look me say na weyrey, e file, ko si nkan nkan to fe shey. (Leave him, he can’t do anything.) But they still embrace anything I do even when I make mistakes.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment