Latest news, Entertainment news, Hot celebrity gist, Lasgidi exclusives, you ought to be wise, oh yes! Financial tips

Friday 20 June 2014

Best Twin Ever! Femi Unveil The Clean Facts, Why He Named His Twins Hollywood and Nollywood

O yes! Speaking exclusively with the celebrity and fashion magazine the Encomium recently, actor and movie producer Femi Ogedengbe who in May with his wife welcomed two bouncing twins a boy and a girl, has disclose the best reason and facts why he went further to name them Nollywood and Hollywood.

Ogedengbe narrates;

"The names are my own way of appreciating the industry that gave me a chance, that is Nollywood and the industry I aspire to breakthrough, Hollywood. I will simply say thank you to the people who criticized me for giving me attention. It shows they noticed me. Also it shows they left their own problems to respond to a guy with a very humble background from Dagbale Akoko Edo who grew up in the slums of Mushin. Furthermore, to those who say I am an attention seeker, I say thanks to them for granting me and my wife undue attention. Sadly it did not come with money" 

No comments:

Post a Comment